Thursday, January 22, 2015

Blog Post 1

What About EDM310?


I have not heard much of the course due to a limited selection of students required to take the course. However, I have heard terrible descriptions about the class from upper class men who were either speakers, representatives, or friends of friends with the same major as I. Thus far I have only been aware of the consumption of  time the course requires as well as the overload of work. I am not quite sure of the truth of some accusations, however judging the first week, I can relate and agree with the many hours of attention needed for the course. I also have heard of many great opportunities as well, from those same students who embraced the course. 

Thus far, the course is inspirational as well as providing hands on experience with not only an advancing technological world, but also developing skills that will help better individuals in the Education field, and other majors. 


1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with the fact that this course is very time confusing. On top of being a student athlete and trying to maintain a decent social life, this course seems like it will take a toll on me this semester. I like what you said about the great opportunities this class offers. It will teach us not only about educational technology, but time management skills as well. I too have heard negative things about this course because of the sheer amount of dedication you have to give it, but I agree that if we take it seriously and do our best, it will help better us in the education field.

    ReplyDelete