Thursday, January 15, 2015

Practice Blog

Outline
1. Who am I?

  • Personal Information
  • Where I have lived.
  • Family Information.
2. Why do I want to be an educator?
  • Personal Opinion.
  • Views/Roll of an educator.
3. What are my passions?
  • Interests
  • Aspirations



I am Mattie C. Guidroz, a Sophomore attending the University of South Alabama majoring in Physical Education with a concentration in Exercise Science. I have lived only in areas of MS ranging from the Mississippi Delta (Indianola, MS) to Jackson, MS and lastly residing in Gulfport, MS before my attendance to USA. My arrival to the University of South Alabama, or decision to attend this particular institute was due to my non-acceptance into the United States Army for allergy reasons. USA obtained all of my personal information and my registration was successfully complete unlike my acceptance and registration status at other institutes I applied. Also, I am the first member of my immediate family to attend a college institute in the ambitious desire to obtain a degree. My grandmother, Mattie Warren, is the closest immediate, biological family member I have followed by my adoptive guardians. 

I do not quite know the reasons for choice to be an  educator, however I am very well aware of my desires to maintain a healthy and fit life as well as teaching others the benefits of living a healthy lifestyle all the while doing so myself- "preaching what I am teaching". I am not quite sure of the work educators are entailed upon, but I believe the responsibility for not only the mental but the stable, physical growth of younger generations is an important job in itself. An educators role is simple that, to educate without failure and reach every student, peer, listener; anyone who is desirable to be taught, the basic and necessary values, goals, information, successful tracks of life and build future successors. An educators job is never done and it is his/her responsibility to be held accountable for the growth themselves and his/her success but as well as those being taught.

My grandmother, is my passion in this life. I have obtained the responsibility of succeeding not only for myself but her as well. She is an  important person in my life who not only needs me but believes in me more than I in myself at times. The values of life, family, love and many other values are the reasons I smile on a constant basis, try to live everyday as if it were my last and be the a respectable young woman she taught me to be. My true passion, is overall, love. Without the teachings of my grandmother, I would not know the importance of having individuals in my life and appreciating their blessings just through presence and personal value of others. These teachings have helped me to smile, which I absolutely love to do and enjoy the most spontaneous moments of life. My grandmother is my inspiration, and she has taught me passion which is life, love, and embracing those closest to us. 



No comments:

Post a Comment